- This event has passed.
Rose Award of Excellence – 2023
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A fundraiser honoring Brandee Menino, CEO of HOPE Services Hawai’i
Monday, March 13, 2023
Hilo Hawaiian Hotel Moku’ola Ballroom
5 pm: no-host cocktail hour & silent auction
6 pm: dinner & awards program
The buffet features: carved slow roasted prime rib of beef with au jus and creamy horseradish, furikake salmon with teriyaki sauce and wasabi aioli, hoisin glazed roast chicken, garlic shrimp, clams and mussels sautéed with garlic tomato white wine broth. Also served are Ceasar salad, penne pasta salad, sautéed seasonal vegetables, steamed rice, dinner rolls, dessert, and iced tea, hot tea, and coffee.
Funds raised support Zonta Club of Hilo Foundation scholarships given to women pursuing higher education in nursing, women’s studies, communication, business, and STEM, plus Pay-it-Forward micro-grants to local women-owned businesses.
- Gold Sponsor – $1500 – Reserved table of 8 with VIP seating
- Mahogany Sponsor – $1250 – Reserved table of 8
- Individual tickets – $125 (of which $50 is tax-deductible)
Why sponsor a table?
- Premium seating with your guests – RESERVED tables
- Your business name featured on the table
- Recognition at the event
- Your name and logo in the program
- Social media mentions on our Facebook and Instagram channels
- Tax deductible non-profit 503(c)(3)
- You support building a better world for women and girls
Scan to Buy Tickets/Tables Online
Get Tickets/Tables Offline
For those who prefer to pay offline or by check, please print the Ticket & Table Form and mail to: Zonta Club of Hilo Foundation, P.O. Box 1915, Hilo, HI 96721. Or contact Foundation Treasurer Julie Mitchell at (808) 985-9248 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help by donating goods and services for our silent auction. All gifts are welcomed! No donation is too large or too small. To acknowledge your gift, we will list you in our Rose Award printed program, plus mail you a mahalo letter for tax purposes. Please print the Auction Donation Form or contact Erlinda Bourcier at (209) 404-6018 or email@example.com
The Zonta Club of Hilo Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) tax deductible entity.